- You cannot add "BeadBuster XB-455 (BB4)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Spare Ram Foot
RECENTLY UPGRADED DESIGN – EXTRA STENGTH!
Replacement for Models:
UPGRADED RAM FOOT FEATURES:
- High-Strength Steel Construction (AISI 4130 Chrome-Moly, Hardened)
- MIG Welded
- Polyester Powder Coat Finish, total coverage
- Pre-Lubricated with White Lithium Grease
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Bending Strength Proof Load: >3,000 lbs
- Upgraded design for 2016, 3X strength improvement over 2015 model
- The upgraded ram foot is a direct replacement for the BeadBuster XB-455 model. If the tool is not used correctly, damage to the ram foot can result, requiring a replacement foot.
- The BeadBuster 45X series was designed for use on the most common Diameters of ATV/UTV Rims: 9″ and larger. Smaller rims (7″ & 8″) have a different and shallower lip profile. Use on these rims may cause damage to the ram foot as the feet can catch on the bead retainer. However, the tool can be effectively used on these smaller rims with a spacer (BB1-SPCR) that we sell. Its a small magnetic pad that effectively shortens the feet for small rims. Damage to the tool as a result of use on these smaller rims without the spacer voids the warranty.