- High-Strength Steel Construction (AISI 4130 Chrome-Moly, Hardened)
- MIG Welded
- Polyester Powder Coat Finish
- Pre-Lubricated with White Lithium Grease
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Bending Strength Proof Load: >3,000 lbs
- Bending Strength Load at Failure: 4,000-4,500 lbs
- Upgraded design over the stock ram foot (of the 450 & 451), >1.5X strength improvement
- The Hardened Spare Ram Foot is a replacement for BeadBuster XB-450, XB-451, and XB-454 Pro models. While it will also fit the XB-454 PRO, it is slightly lower strength than the stock 454 foot. If the tool is not used correctly, damage to the ram foot can result, requiring a replacement foot.
- The BeadBuster 45X series was designed for use on the most common Diameters of ATV/UTV Rims: 9″ and larger. Smaller rims (7″ & 8″) have a different and shallower lip profile. Use on these rims may cause damage to the ram foot as the feet can catch on the bead retainer. However, the tool can be effectively used on these smaller rims with a spacer (BB1-SPCR) that we sell. Its a small magnetic pad that effectively shortens the feet for small rims. Damage to the tool as a result of use on these smaller rims without the spacer voids the warranty.