- Powerful, compact, and small portable air compressor that can seat your tire beads, and properly inflate your tires
- Runs on 12VDC from an accessory power plug, or direct battery connection
- Included parts: Vibration Isolators, 3 pc. Inflation Tips Kit, 150 PSI Gauge, Accessory Power Plug, 15-Amp Inline Fuse Holder, Power Cord: 16 ft., Air Hose: 4 ft., Deluxe Carry Bag, User Manual
- Manufactured by Viair (Model 70P)
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. @ 30 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 15 Amps
- Max. Ambient Temp: +158°F
- Min. Ambient Temp: -4°F
- Dimensions: 6.5″L x 3.6″W x 6.2″H
- Weight: 5.05 lbs.
When you are out on the trail, you can use a BeadBuster and tire irons to change out a flat or damaged tire, but you’ll need a compressor to re-seat the bead. This small portable air compressor for tires will get the job done, and can easily reach the ~30 psi needed to seat the bead, and also keep all of your wheels topped off when you are out in the bush. The 70P is a small but powerful portable compressor capable of inflating up to 225/60/R18 tires by simply plugging into your cigarette lighter power port, connecting to a valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge mounted on top of the unit, by temporarily switching the unit off. It can be connected directly to the 12V battery on your ATV with the optional alligator clip adapter. Our tire bead seater comes with FREE Shipping.
(USA only, reduced price Int’l shipping)